DISNEY X KARL LAGERFELD
Contest Terms & Conditions
Win A Trip to Hong Kong for Two
Terms & Conditions
- This “WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO HONG KONG DISNEYLAND” (“the Contest”) is organised by ARCHI LUXURY SDN BHD, (“Organiser”)
- The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by them.
The Contest is open to
- All individuals residing in Malaysia
- Individuals with a valid passport with more than 6 months validity; and
- Individuals with a valid and existing Instagram and/or Facebook account.
- The Contest is not open to employees of the Organiser, and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
C. Contest Mechanics – How to Participate
- Participants are required to make online or in-store purchase of the DISNEY X KARL LAGERFELD collection from KARL LAGERFELD Malaysia stores (KARL LAGERFELD Pavilion Mall or KARL LAGERFELD Gurney Plaza) or website (www.archiluxury.com) prior to the contest end.
- Each participant is automatically joined when they purchase from any of the stated platforms.
D. Contest Period
- This Contest’s closing date for submission of entries is on 7th April 2023 (“Contest Period”). Any entries received after the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Contest on @archiluxurygroup Instagram Page & Facebook Page, from time to time, during the Contest Period.
E. Determination of Winners
- A total of one (1) Winner (“the Winner”) will be selected among the Entries submitted. Winner announcement will be made by 14th April 2023 on @archiluxurygroup Facebook and Instagram Page.
- The judges' decision in determining and selecting the Winner for this Contest is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify and remove any participant from the Contest without prior notification or without providing any reasons, should the participant be suspected of tampering with their Entry or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions herein and of their account with Instagram.
F. Grand Prize (Package & Flight)
- The package consists of a 3D2N Hong Kong Tour Package (for two) worth RM 6,000 (“Package”). This includes 2 nights of hotel accommodation, and two tickets of single admission to Hong Kong Disneyland.
- A round-trip airfare for two pax is included, departing from and returning to a major international airport in Malaysia total worth RM2,800 (“Flight”). Airfare value more than RM2,800 will top up by the Winner.
- The Flight, accommodation & Disneyland admission ticket (“Prize”) is valid for 2 (two) pax only, the 2(two) pax are the Winner and his/her travel companion. For additional pax or any additional request on top of the package, the costs will be borne by the Winner.
- The Winner & travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Flight tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All Flight tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes.
- Other than the Prize and its delivery to the Winner, all other expenses of the trip not specified herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner and his/her travel companion including, without limitation, visa fee, tourism taxes, and hotel porterage not provided by Organiser (including, but not limited to, transportation costs to and from the major international airport and the Winner's or his/her companion’s residence), and/or any personal purchases and meals.
- If the Grand Prize is not claimed within the redemption period it will be forfeited.
- No cancellation is allowed once redemption and booking has been made.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable.
G. Winner Announcement
- The Winner will be announced on the @ARCHILUXURYGRPOUP Facebook and Instagram Page and a confirmation email to Winner with the information registered in our database when Winner registered during his/her purchase.
- The Winner is required to reply to the email. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winner does not contact the Organizer for whatever reasons within three (3) days of the announcement of Winner. The Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and select another Winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
- However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.
H. Grand Prize Redemption
- The travel date must be completed before 30th June 2023.
- Booking for Package must be made at least fourteen (14) working days prior to the check in date. The latest date to make booking would be 16th of June 2023.
- The Organiser will email to the Winner the necessary information for booking confirmation.
- Once confirmed, booking cannot be amended.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any redemption deemed forged, expired, stolen, used and reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
I. Other Terms and Conditions
The reference of “participant” or “participants” in these terms and conditions shall also include the Winner.
The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where
- The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
- The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
- The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Contest.
- The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Contest in a state of disrepute.
- The use of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as a form of deception and is prohibited.
- In the event that the Contest is cancelled, postponed and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the Prize with other item(s) of an equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
- In the event that this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
- By participating in this Contest, the participants hereby consent to the Organiser to use, publish, exhibit and display participant’s name, and comments in any nature or form for documentation, advertising and promotional purpose in any form of media and any reasonable manner it sees fit without additional compensation. The participants are not eligible to claim any proprietary right thereto.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Contest and/or the administration of the Contest and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or the Organiser and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
- The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions and damage to property originating from the acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.
If you wish to contact Archi Luxury Sdn. Bhd to exercise the rights as shown above, kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at 03 – 9765 2844.